How we obtain your personal data
We may collect and process the following data about you (which may include personal data and/or sensitive personal data): Information you provide by filling in forms on the Website or Google Advertising Landing Pages. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem via our website. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them
Details of your visits to our site including but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
How we use your personal data
Information that you or a third party provide to us about you) which may include personal data and/or sensitive personal data) will be used only for the following purposes (and subject to any preferences you have notified us of):
● By requesting a quote or information, you consent to your data being shared within The We Fit Any Furniture LTD organisation. We will not use your personal information except to provide services via us. They are required to maintain the confidentiality of
● We may retain and disclose your personal data in order to comply with any statutory, legal or regulatory obligations. We are required to report details of any suspicious transactions to the National Crime Agency and may need to forward information including personal data to them or related organisations. Similarly, we may also need to disclose information about our customers, including personal data, to certain bodies who have statutory powers, for example, the Department of Work and Pensions
rights, property or safety of We Fit Any Furniture LTD. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
● By providing us with your contact details you consent to being contacted by us to help fulfill your enquiry.
Please contact us if you do not wish to receive marketing information from us at [email protected]
We intend to continue improving the content and function of our Website. For this reason, we may monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us improve the design and layout of our site and provide content of interest to you. We shall keep your information for a reasonable period of time for the above purposes. We may need to share your information with companies who work under contract to us for these purposes.
Keeping your information safe
Our Website has security installed to ensure that any personal data entered onto the site is protected against loss, misuse or alteration. We take appropriate steps to maintain the security of your data; however you should understand that the open nature of the Internet is such that data may flow over networks without security measures and may be accessed and used by people other than those for whom the data it intended. Whilst we use all reasonable endeavours to protect your security, we consider that it is only appropriate to advise users that data transmission over the Internet and the World Wide Web cannot be guaranteed as 100% secure, and therefore that you use the Website at your own risk.
Keeping your personal data secure
Your legal rights
We are committed to delivering the rights that the Data protection Act 1998 provides to individuals. Amongst these is the right to access personal data (Data Subject Access Request) that we hold about you. If you decide to exercise this right we will send you an application form so that you can assist us to locate all of the information that we hold. We will also request a fee in accordance with the Act.
When we have received the completed form and the fee we will provide the information that meets the criteria specified in the Data Protection Act within 40 days. We may monitor or record telephone conversation to enhance your security and ours, to enable us to handle complaints efficiently, improve our customer service and for staff training purposes. Other information you should note is that if our business (or any part of it) is sold or transferred at any time, the information we hold may form part of the assets transferred although will still only be used in accordance with this policy.
If your personal details change, if you change your mind about any of your marketing or other preferences, you wish to receive further information on how we use your information or have any queries, please let us know by contacting us.
We are registered with Data Protection Commissioner and our registration number is ZA222485
What Are Cookies?
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the site. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
● Email newsletters related cookies
● This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
● Forms related cookies
● When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Third Party Cookies
● This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
● For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
● Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
● From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
● Several partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through one of our partner sites so that we can credit them appropriately and where applicable allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.
● We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods: Email: [email protected]